Christmas is here and so are the plans. So, why not we assist in giving a quick guide to help you start with that brainstorming for your travel. About the best and entertaining places to go to this December; to further add charm and life to your event days.
Let’s start exploring the Festive Markets
- Visit the UK’s original, award winningChristmas Markets in Manchester City Centre, with the biggest and best festive offering to date. Worried that you might be late to reach it as you are coming from the airport. Why not hire a manchester airport taxi so you can avoid all the congestion and reach the market on time to seal the best deal.
- Wrap up warm and head to Rochdale Festive Markets to enjoy steaming hot drinks and find unique gifts for your loved ones. There will be mouth-watering food, drinks and gifts with beautiful stalls in the magnificent setting of the Great Hall.
- Head out of the city to Ramsbottom Christmas Markets; dotted around the beautiful town centre, it features food and craft from local producers. While in Ramsbottom, why not visit the lovely independent shops, cafes, bars and brewery too! Hire a taxi from ramsbottom to manchester to come back and visit the amazing city.
- Discover unique vintage and handmade gifts for loved ones at the Etsy Made Local Manchester Market. There will be over 40 local Etsy sellers at the People’s History Museum from Friday 30th Nov to Sunday 2nd December. Be sure to enjoy mulled wine, mince pies and live music as you explore the treasures. Hire a chauffeur manchester service to roam around the city in all the style and class you need.
- Hire a taxi from manchester to Wigan for Standish Christmas Markets, with its indoor craft markets offering the best from North West traders, streets lined with outdoor market stalls and a beer tent operated by the village’s own Albion Ale House.
These are just some of the festive markets in no specific order.
Now that we have covered the festive markets why not GO ICE SKATING.
- Visit Manchester Ice Rink at their new location at First Street by Deansgate Locks. As well as ice skating, First Street has plenty of food, drink and entertainment options to enjoy.
- Skate in magical surroundings on the Ice Rink at the Ice Village this Christmas, the UK’s biggest ever ice attraction!
Looking to enjoy festive family fun
- Discover magic around every corner at A Magical Christmas Movie Experience at Mayfield.
- Follow Dunham Massey’s magical, after-dark, illuminated trail through the historic woodland, transformed into a winter wonderland for the first time.
- Experience 10 free light experiences spanning across Salford Quays, from the Plaza between The Lowry and the Lowry Outlet, to MediaCityUK at Quays Culture’s Lightwaves.
- Add a little thrill-seeking to your Christmas cheer with Winter Fundland’s indoor theme park at EventCity.
- Visit Europe’s tallest walk-in Christmas tree for a truly magical Christmas feel at Cheshire Oaks (and grab yourself some designer bargains!)
- Bring all the family to the big screening of The Snowman, accompanied by the Hallé performing Howard Blake’s beautiful score.
- Join the biggest toy parade in the north-west and bring the magic of Christmas to intu Trafford Centre where Father Christmas will take a brief break from his time in the grotto to appear in the procession and welcome the crowds.
- Treat yourself for a drink (or 2…) at Bar Hütte in Spinningfields with festive favourites, the Gin Apple Winter Toddy and the house special, the Twisted Bombardino.
- Transform Christmas into a world of decadence at Manchester’s most iconic Hotel, The Midland. You can reach here by the widely used and loved airport taxi manchester companies. Or perhaps if you are in a group then a minibus taxi would be an ideal option for you.
- Win a Luxury Chauffeur Service Manchester driven christmas stay at the stunning Oddfellows On The Park.
Now that you have a little idea of how to get around and start with your brainstorming, get the pen and paper ready and start writing your favorite places. Manchester a city of colors and life.